Could anyone give me info on Rowlf's Rhapsodies?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've know about this video for a long time, yet I don't have it, I was just wondering if people could tell me about it? I did read the info about it in the collectables guide on MC but was any new matteral made for this video or is it just clips from Rowlf on the Muppet show? I have the Time life set,so i'm just wondring if i already have many of the rowlf bits on them,so would it be wise to track down this video for a rowlf fan like myself?

Zack)Rowlf the this video and old Brown Ear's is back are like the two Rowlf things that i never had and always wanted.Dog. :sympathy:

Aaron

Reaction score
amazon.com has some but the prices are outrageous

Jackie

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
Hi guys, I've know about this video for a long time, yet I don't have it, I was just wondering if people could tell me about it? I did read the info about it in the collectables guide on MC but was any new matteral made for this video or is it just clips from Rowlf on the Muppet show? I have the Time life set,so i'm just wondring if i already have many of the rowlf bits on them,so would it be wise to track down this video for a rowlf fan like myself?

Zack)Rowlf the this video and old Brown Ear's is back are like the two Rowlf things that i never had and always wanted.Dog. :sympathy:

You can get it on Ebay really cheap, or I would be glad to make a copy of mine for you.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks Jackie! I have seen it on e-bay for cheep but could you tell me what's it like? is there any new materal shot for this video or is it just clips from the Muppet show?

Thanks again!!

Zack

anymuppet

Reaction score
Hey Zack. The tape is mostly clips but there is some original stuff on there of Rowlf and a few other Muppets. :sympathy:
All of the Playhouse tapes have original scenes. Out of the entire series, this one is my favorite. (Although, I was always more of a Rowlf girl, myself :flirt: )

Don't get a copy through amazon or half.com though. Their prices are WAY too high. :mad:
You should be able to get a copy on eBay relatively cheap, if you're patient. Since the Best of the Muppet Show series came out, it seems that nobodys bothering with the older VHS tapes anymore.

mikealan

Reaction score
Rowlf's Rhaposides is one of the Muppet Video episodes from Playhouse Video. It features songs and skits like "Rappmop", "English Country Garden", "Yes, We Have No Bananas Today", "I'm So Happy", "The Cat Came Back", "Windmills On My Mind" and more. Guest stars in original Muppet Show scenes include George Burns, Marisa Berenson, Steve Martin, Petula Clark, and Peter Sellers. In that video, Rowlf was announcing the songs and skits with help from Gonzo, Scooter, Piggy, and Fozzie. Of course Gonzo and Scooter made a hard time for Rowlf for helping him to announce the songs and skits.