Could it be? KERMITAGE NOW OPEN!

Pino

Reaction score
Great site! Indeed it look good and very proffesional! I like it like it like it! :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
How will disney effect this? It looks like it was put together with the help of JHC. Is it an official JHC site?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
How will disney effect this? It looks like it was put together with the help of JHC. Is it an official JHC site?
It's not a official JHC site. It has been given a official ok from JHC, and some help from JHC archives.
After Disney bought the muppets from JHC, it was told over at TP that the muppet holding company has given their accept of the site to continue.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Read the greeting in the reception area: http://www.kermitage.com/reception.htm

"Back in 2001 we came up with the idea of creating a site that fans of Jim Henson’s Muppet's had, for a very long time, dreamt of. One which would provide episode guides to the shows that the Muppet's were in, character guides to each Muppet created and a collectibles guide to all the Muppet Stuff that has been produced over the years. It was always my intention to try to ensure that the site would be authorised by the Jim Henson Company and after a few emails and phone calls back and forth the wonderful people at the Henson Company drew up an authorisation agreement which was finally signed a few days before the Muppetfest convention in Dec of 2001. I am very proud to say that we now continue that authorisation with the Muppet's new owner, 'The Muppet's Holding Company LLC' a division of 'The Walt Disney Company'..."

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
While reading the recepetion I saw the mention of Joggy in regard to the character list...does he still come around ever?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
While reading the recepetion I saw the mention of Joggy in regard to the character list...does he still come around ever?
Not here. No. I heard from him by e-mail a while back, so he's still alive.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah. But then again, you were for a while too. So maybe they'll be back...right? Beeker is after about two years. Fozzie is still here.

beaker

Reaction score
Cantus Rock said:
:frown: Emmy, Jackie, Joggy, Byron, all gone.

:cry:

That sucks.
A lot more than that...only me, Kevin, Phil(of course), Luke, and a couple others have stuck around.

Beauregard said:
Yeah. But then again, you were for a while too. So maybe they'll be back...right? Beeker is after about two years. Fozzie is still here.
Yep I have been here for 7 years on MC believe it or not:smile:

Anyways, I hope sometime this year they will open the rest of the site up. Im glad Disney is allowing the site to still be an official unofficial site.