Could Kermit have charged Miss Piggy???

Reaction score
Since Miss Piggy had harassed Kermit with her unrequited love for him throughout the course of TMS,could she have gotten charged for it in real life?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, that depends. First you'd have to get the definition of what constitutes legal chargable harassment from the temporal and geographical parameters of 1976-1981 London, England, United Kingdom. Then, you'd get into an argument that because they're American citizens/characters they would be subject to American law instead of British. So you get into the entire problem of either extraditing the case and parties involved to United States venue so the case can be heard there or have the case take place in the UK but under American law, which could have a completely different legal chargable definition than the one in the UK at that specific time.

*Waits for Muppetfan44 to chime in on this subject.
Hope this helps... Have fun waging that little war. :smirk:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't know about charges, but Kermit did fire Miss Piggy in the Loretta Swit episode, so that was about as close he did get to getting rid of Piggy. But he did let her back at the end of the episode, so if he let her back on the show for spreading those marriage rumors, I doubt he ever would have pressed charges.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, I guess, but Kermit is not the type, but if that is true than Jaye P. Morgan should have charged Kermit for all the explosions, pretty much possible if it was not on television.