Could soumeone replicate my puppets?

itchekadoozy

Reaction score
I built some puppets for a Jewish video series (www.itchekadoozy.com) and it has become pretty popular. The problem is, when I've tried to replicate them for replacements, my patterns don't yield exact copies. One of the things I love about puppet building is that you don't get exactly what you imagined; you get a completely new creature. But these characters have become somewhat beloved and I would love to know if someone here could build replacements of my two main characters. I've seen some pretty amazing muppet copies, maybe one of you guys who did those would like to help me out (most likely not for free, I assume).

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I can't help you but just wanted to say I love your shows on line. I hope you can find someone to replicate your puppets for you.

Luke

Reaction score
I LOVE this show, love the characters and love the puppets. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Great production style (like the use of the laughter track and the captions). I'm not even jewish, don't even "get" those parts but it's really funny anyway. Keep up the good work!

(and the Pigeon documentary is not to be missed!)

itchekadoozy

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words, fellas! It definately helps to keep me motivated. I'm cutrrently producing a 3-5 minute video weekly, all by myself. So I can use all the motivation I can muster up.