Count ancestry

Skeeter8

Reaction score
Never really noticed that. I didn't watch the show. I think it's very possible that the people that make the Carmen game would lose, however, if there was indeed a case because there are very few similarities between the two other than the name. I don't even know if it's even close enough to be considered a similarity At least that's what I would tell people if I happen to be the lawyer. But hey, I'm not....not yet, anyway and it's totally up to the lawyer or the group of lawyers But I do get what you're saying. And there is also a difference between human character names and names like The Count, Oscar the Grouch, and David and Rachel Greene (especially since Jennifer Aniston's Rachel is Green without an E). Anyone can be called "Mary Smith" or "Janet Wong". As an author and artist, I wouldn't have a problem with another writer using such names, especially if it happens to be something very, very common (e.g. Kate Smith), and I don't think other people should either. Otherwise, it's nothing but a waste of money and time

Drtooth

Reaction score
I do remember the Count saying, "They call me the count because I love to count things... that and I inherited my father's royal title." sometime this season.

Does that mean the count's father is dead... or undead as the case may be? That may be a whole 'nother coversation for a whole 'bother day.

But I always love to talk about one of my favorite Sesame Characters, especially Count Von Count! Man, I love that dude!!!