Count Von Count Sesame Street puppet

solo409

Reaction score
That is really cool!!
I have been looking for replica Henson puppets for a long time. To bad this one is a little bit out of my price range.
It will be interesting to see if this thing gets pulled off of ebay for copyright infringement....

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely out of my price range too. I did a search on ebay for "Muppet" and organized the list to have the most expensive item first, and that topped the list. I'll be surprised if they get $250 for it, but to each his/her own.

radionate

Reaction score
Did you also notice the "Disney Muppets" listed a few lines down? Two are characters that I don't even know who they are.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Yeah, I did see those as well. Talk about scary. Mickey, Pluto, the Big Bad Wolf and Brer Rabbit I get, but who are some of those characters anyway? "Pinnochio fully turned into a donkey"? "Sourpuss Mary Poppins"? :wink:

solo409

Reaction score
I emailed the seller, and he/she said that this was their 3rd version of this character, each version being a little different. She also said that she had other characters as well. I asked her which other characters she had done, but she did'nt write me back yet. I really wish I could afford that thing... :frown:

Niall

Reaction score
Originally posted by solo409
I emailed the seller, and he/she said that this was their 3rd version of this character, each version being a little different. She also said that she had other characters as well. I asked her which other characters she had done(

You mean this is the third time (s)he has done this with the Count? Did you ask him/her how many other Muppets (s)he has done this with and then sold them on ebay? Is (s)he aware that they are violating copyright laws by doing this and could find herself forking over huge sums of money to the Henson company should they decide to sue? It's one thing to make duplicates of other people's work for your own use or enjoyment, it's quite another to be selling them:frown:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, just as this thread popped up we got an email from someone asking us to copy Miss Piggy for them.

Silly rabbits, tricks (and fake Muppets) are for kids! :stick_out_tongue:

Ryan

Reaction score
I like this Count, but his upper lip is way too big...:rolleyes:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I like him too.

I hope this puppet builder can make some more!

- Billy :cool: