Counting down the days!

Sweetums

Reaction score
"Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" comes out DECEMBER 18!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!

-Sweetums

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
They filmed heaps of that in the valley across the river from the valley I live in.

I just love telling people that - just to see the look on their faces!!!!

Sweetums

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
They filmed heaps of that in the valley across the river from the valley I live in.
Wow! Did you get to see any of the filming? That's pretty cool!

-Sweetums

Joggy

Reaction score
I heard somewhere that due to the immense success of the first movie, number 2 would have some delays... or at least something wasn't ready yet.

Maybe they needed more frogs and dogs and pigs and chickens.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can see the Count right now...

"ONE DAY!! TWO DAYS!!! THREE DAYS!!! FOUR DAYS!!! FIVE DAYS!!!"

etc etc.

Man, he'd be annoying to wait in line with!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
'Just bought the brand new extended holy moly DVD of Fellowship' this week. WOW! I wasn't really sure if adding some of the edits back in would help the movie or not but it really does add so much back into the story. Plus all the bonus material... amazing! I'm so psyched to see part two and to see how PJ has adapted and interpreted it. I am pretty miffed at the marketing department at NewLine though. I mean they have given away a pretty big twist in the story(If you've read the book you know what I mean. If you haven't avoid the promotional stuff unless you're OK with spoilers) with every trailer, poster, magazine article. There are a lot of people who have become huge fans of the film who'd never read the book before. If I was one of them I would not be happy about it. All of that ranting aside, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
J~

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sweetums
Wow! Did you get to see any of the filming? That's pretty cool!

-Sweetums
You sometimes saw the stars of the movie at local events and stuff like that. On the set in the opposite valley they did a lot filming at night and you could see the huge lights they used to light up the set. We also have big TV/Film studios about 15 minutes drive away from our house and you can go there and see heaps of the props.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
I heard somewhere that due to the immense success of the first movie, number 2 would have some delays... or at least something wasn't ready yet.

i heard the same thing; the director peter jackson got caught off guard when the first movie was nominated for a whole bunch of awards and oscars.....the press said he's working day and night trying to get the movie ready by the opening date cause jackson wants people to see it

ryan