Crank Yankers

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I only watch South Park, Ab Fab (when they have new eps) and the Daily Show (sometimes). I also miss Dr. Katz and the Tick cartoon. Who makes these decisions and do people really watch Battle Bots? An honest question because I honestly don't see it's appeal. I with they'd bring back MST2K, but I remember it was axed as a new head of Com Central came in.
I forgot about the Daily Show and Ab Fab. Both worth watching as well!

I thought Battle Bots was going to be a flash in the pan, but it was a Happy Meal promotion a couple of months ago. I tried to watch it, but found I'd rather watch paint dry. The tick was pure genius!!! One of my all time favorite animated series ever.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Paint dry...that's about the excitement of Battle Bots in my opinion. LOL! Maybe it would be more interesting live, but I still don't see it.

I respect SNL, but since it has been exploited by Com Central I can't bear watching more than a couple minutes of it. Fox's Mad TV is another story. Anyone who thinks sketch comedy is dead needs to see that program.

Back to Crank Yankers - it amazes me how they could have such quality puppets and puppeteers, but such poor material.

scott

Reaction score
lighten up

Yeesh, you guys don't enjoy comedy, do you? I am a fan of both the Man Show and Battlebots, but I guess it's just that certain people have different opinion. But then again, being 15, I have obvious reasons to watch the Man Show.