1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Crank Yankers

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 3, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

nate

That's good to hear! I certainly will keep you posted. It may be some weeks, but there are a handful of voices I'd really like to cast.
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

FROGBOY!

Woah, dude! That's so cool!! I'm wishing i could do stuff like that, and have a virtual Muley online!! I said it before and I'll say it again...you are the coolest, man.

Nate...
    I'll hold your hand and lead you through the haunted house then. Whether 94.1 does sponsor it or not, you'll HAVE to go thru it. We had grown folks wetting themselves last year and people either came out very scared or laughing their rears off. It was great.

Last year, 2 of the Buzz DJs went through and someone who was there had a video camera filming infrared, and the dudes were walking kind of hesitantly thru, and at one point one of the guys RAN to catch up to the others...it was SO funnee!! My buddy Todd Patton has the video for it.

BTW...I'm trying to find time to move my junk into the new place, so you'll have to drop in on your way to Oxford sometime...it's a little out of the way to the UofM, but not far.

Later,
    FOZ
  3. radionate

radionate New Member

Kevin/Foz,

Yeah I'll have to do that real soon. And if I go through the H.H. this year, I'll wear depends. I'm a chicken and I admit it.

Nate
    (Whose so excited at the prospect of possibly voicing something on the net!!!!!!!!!!)
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

LOL! Nate in depends!!

Froggy,
    Don't forget you have us puppeteers around here. If you have a corny character at all, maybe I could help.

lemme know whenever you're ready!
    FOZ
  5. Hey Jamester,

That virtual puppet is so great! I've tried some animation stuff too, but I don't have that kind of skill or patience. There are so many amazing people on these boards.

If you need more voices I'd be glad to help and grateful for the experience. BTW, I can do gravely voices easily if you need that by any chance (I've got high-pitches for your squirrel Cross Bread too).

Keep it up!

--"Scary" Larry Wolf
  6. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

7. Wow...I'm lovin' this show. I'm rather enjoyin' the take-prank-calls-and-puppetize-'em approach.

I love me some prank calls... (but on me...lol).
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member