Crazy Harry's hands

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Is it me, or did Crazy Harry's hands can't get hold of the detonator?
My figure has his hands with both hands facing at each other and they can't be moved facing down to grab the detonator.

****siiigh...***:frown:

gaffercat

Reaction score
keep playing with him, the hands are a bit stiff when you first get him, just apply gentle pressure and the wrists will turn

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
mine holds it fine..but yeah, the joints were stiff at first...just be carefull with them until they loosen up so you don't accidentally snap them off...

Kedrick

Reaction score
Try placing your figure in the freezer for about an hour. This will cause the plastic to harden and should make it easier to work the joints at his wrists.

Clint

Salmoto

Reaction score
I had the same problems with my Floyd figure, but after a while the hands and feet began to swivel. However, I still have a problem with Animal, no gentle coaxing is going to get his wrists to turn and I can only wonder whether or not his feet are capable of turning. Any help?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
the feet and ankles(where they protrude from the pants) are able to turn, but they can be very stuck..you may try to freezing method, or the "soft-boil" method as described in the "thoughts about series 2" thread on palisades discussion board...

if you try freezing, be careful, because the cold also makes the plastic more brittle, so any excessive force could also snap the plastic...

Salmoto

Reaction score
Well, it took some work, but I finally managed to get all of Animal's joints articulated. If you don't want to subject your figures to extreme heat or cold you can simply twish the joints gently back and fourth. Eventually they will stop resisting and come loose.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I had a problem with my first animal figure. I tried moving the leg and thought it was fine until it twisted off :frown: I had to return it and ow it looks great, but two of the stage lights are missing parts. Oh well. Better than a legless animal