1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Creature shop web page redesigned

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by matleo, Oct 2, 2002.

1. matleo Active Member

I don't know if anyone has seen it but Henson now has www.creatureshop.com up and running. I haven't looked around too much, but so far it looks pretty good. It's more of a corporate site than anything else (akin to www.ilm.com or Stan Winston's site) but really nice. Enjoy!

--Matt
  2. Phillip Administrator

Matt,

Like you said, the site has a corporate feel. I'd like to see more video from the Creature Shop's work. It would be a great platform to showcase a lot of the behind-the-scenes areas, including new technologies that they are currently developing. The Creature Shop has also done a lot of award-winning commercials. It would be great to see many of those on-line in their full form.

Likewise, "Construction Site" is considered a Creature Shop production even though it's aimed at preschool kids. People might like to know more about the technology behind this 10-minute show, especially since it went into production on season four over the summer.

The Creature Shop site went on-line in June. Unfortunately, not that many people had much to say about it then.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=878