Cree Summer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I didn't know she was the voice of an M&M on a radio ad. I wonder which one she was?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Most probably, she was the first voice of Green the female M&M.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I sincerely doubt she ran away from home, since her father did voices on Inspector Gadget, too.

And her album is wonderful. I wish I could find the one she did before it (I forget the name of the band).

Oh, and she's only a few days older than I am, so if you're reading this, Cree, do you have a boyfriend? :wink:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I sincerely doubt she ran away from home, since her father did voices on Inspector Gadget, too.

And her album is wonderful. I wish I could find the one she did before it (I forget the name of the band).

Oh, and she's only a few days older than I am, so if you're reading this, Cree, do you have a boyfriend? :wink:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
scored the role as penny on Inspector Gadget at age 13 which was her first acting gig, and just about the only one where she sounds different.
By the way, her dad played the cat man on Harriet The Spy.
It's kind of interesting that she was the voice of Penny on Inspector Gadget, then Michelle Trachtenberg played Penny in the movie. Michelle Trachtenberg played Harriet in Harriet the spy, and Cree's Father was in that movie. It's like a crazy circle, man.:sing: