Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Muppets Of War!

uncleduke

Reaction score
I know an obscure refference most of you won't get, but it's late ....

Here is an interesting scenerio I picked up from Electronics Boutique, . Actually from the district Manager for Arizona.

If you go in, and put down a $5.00 deposit on ANY UPCOMING ITEM, they will hold it for you in the store for you when it is released.
This is also how they guage the intrest in upcoming lines for any given area. (the fact that they do not advertise this escapes me)

Also they are selling Series one cases for $89.00 on their websight currently, and will in all likelyhood have the second series as well, for the same price.

So for $5.00 you can reserve a series 2 case, and:
1) Guarentee that you will get your Crazy Harry, Variant Floyd and maybe another surprize! :wink:
2) Totally mess up their ordering system. Can you imagine the reaction if 100 people come in nationwide, and order cases? This HAS to mess up their book keeping and ordering system. They will realize how in demand these are, and stock them heavy in the stores!

For those of you who either cannot afford or just do not want a full case, here are the SKU's (inventory numbers) for the (IMHO) three most in demand pieces in Series 2. Sorry there is no seperate Sku for the variant Floyd.
Please note: The pre-release price of the Electric Mayhem Playset is only $19.99. I am going tomorrow and reserving a couple of those!
They will undoubtedly jump in price when the time is closer.

MUPPETS2:ELECTRIC MAYHEM SET (SKU 223126) $19.99

MUPPETS2:CRAZY HARRY FG (SKU 222236) $7.99

MUPPETS2-DAREDEVIL GONZO FG
(SKU 223127) $10.99

have at it, Viva la Muppet Revolution!

PS As soon as I have the SKU for the series 2 case, I will post it here.

kane31666

Reaction score
I highly doubt that you can order a case through the store.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
You can order a case through the store. At least you can order a case through my local EB-- with no deposit.

The store manager realised how much I wanted the figures when I went in to pre-order series one. I was ordering 2 Kermits, 2 of each Piggy, and one Teeth and Bunsen. To insure they took his inventory order seriously and sent enough figures (my local EB carries very few figures), he pre-ordered the individual figs I wanted and a case (which he also set aside for me) so I would be guranteed my figures and have the chance to dig through the case and make sure I got the best ones.

Have I mentioned that I'm really happy with EB? :big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
I highly doubt that you can order a case through the store.
I double checked with the store, and if we have the SKU, we can place the order.

I am really surprised no one is wondering what the possible surprise is! (can I tell them Ken?)

radionate

Reaction score
At first I thought you were talking about the Floyd repaint, but now I realized that I was right in my very first assumption and there is something else. What is it? What is it?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah. What's the surprise!!!!??? I'm guessing it could be the Gonzo variant? I don't know. Tell me pleeeeze! LOL!

BTW - will this same surprise be available if the case is ordered online??

uncleduke

Reaction score
Ken had mentioned that they wanted to seed the EB cases for series two with the Crash Helmet Gonzo

So if you order a case, that will also insure you get the variant Gonzo, so you would have the regulars and all of the variants!

This is specuilation, but just adds to the reasons we should chase the case!