CS: Muppet UNO!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*wondering how luke knows all this*

Ok....

Sarah

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooh manda good idea...muppet trivial pursuit....there's some MAJOR pant wetting (or skirt wetting for us gals:wink:) I would go berserck!

Sarah

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes i heard talk about the new Muppet plushes before, it sounds great! can't wait to hear the rest! wish i had specail contacts...i just have contacts...you know, the ones you put in you eye?:smile:

Zack,

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
It's not a Toy Fair thing. Personally i wouldn't say much more because this is a company who have sunk cash into buying a license and carefully worked out the marketing and launch. While spilling information onto the forum is tempting in the interests of Muppety News we do support the work of JHC and it's licensee's here and this wouldn't be being very supportive. There are lots of people here who know some of Palisades future yet to be announced plans but don't talk about it for more or less the same reason. So it's a respect thing, and besides Warrick probably is far more informed than me !
Okay then, thanks for the explanation but now you've got be wondering, We've got Plush/dolls coming out soon, Action Figures, PS2 Games, Monopoly, Uno, Cards, what else can there be to wet your pants for.

Anyway the waiting game is kind of fun, i mean we waited for the Muppet Sale for two years but at the end it was all worth while.

smcguire

Reaction score
Re: Scott,

Originally posted by Warrick
You're on the right track, But thats only the half of it.
I know! They'll also be producing an amazing line of action figures!

Oh wait. Palisades is already doing an amazing job of that.

Never mind. :smile:

--Scott McGuire, wondering where he's going to store all this Muppet stuff

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Link Hogthrob
Now, don't hate me for saying this...but you know who would make a "not so scary" Bratz doll?..........:flirt:
Janice would work QUITE nicely as a Bratz style toy (Byron would really want that...wouldn't he?) but Piggy??? No way!