CTS' TMS Listings for Jan. 19-23

dbarrie

Reaction score
Here's the Muppet Show listings for the week, as scheduled by CTS Toronto (Cable 9/Channel 36):

Jan. 19 - Brooke Shields
20 - Tony Randall
21 - Linda Ronstadt
22 - Glenda Jackson
23 - Loretta Swit

TMS airs on CTS Monday to Friday @ 7 PM ET. All listings are subject to change.

OI MuppetFan

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I see what you mean.Tonight they showed Anne Murray's episode,instead of Tony Randall's episode.I guess they don't always have the scheduled episodes available at the CTS station.

dbarrie

Reaction score
Last night I heard when the closing credits rolled during Brooke Shields' ep. that the Anne Murray ep. would be the next to air. I phoned CTS this morning and inquired about what had happened. They said that there were probs with the tape they received (I presume for Tony Randall's ep.) that they decided to reair Murray's. But then they said they now the spoiled tapes have been replaced and are now in their library. A while ago I posted here an email CTS had sent me addressing the probs they had with some of the tapes.

I've followed and taped all the eps. that have aired so far, and I've figured out the ones that haven't been shown yet. The unaired eps. are:

Bruce Forsyth
Ethel Merman
Cleo Laine
Cloris Leachman
Roger Miller
Tony Randall

The person from CTS who wrote to me said that the series will be played in the proper order during the second run. I estimate that this will begin in mid-February. CTS assured me again today that the station will air all 120 eps.

OI MuppetFan :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds like they are doing a great job of customer support and PR. Nice to see in today's day and age.