Curious about certain clips

Tweekyboy

Reaction score
Was wondering if there was anywhere to download any of these clips?

There was an animated clip I remember that I used to enjoy - it was weird, and usually not shown. It was sort of a montage of scenes with a voice over - a woman reading a child's poem. I believe it went something like:

"If you dare...try to scare...learn to skate...look for bait"
And there were scenes to fit each phrase.

Another one I remember was the live action film of the car wash. There's a white car that runs thru a mud puddle, and a child in the car says, "Eww!" and then they take the car to a car wash, and you can see it from the inside with music in the background.

The one with the muppet characters that rhyme the three words, "Fat...Cat...Sat", and then the wild one in the back goes crazy - "A Fat Cat Sat on a Hat....." - I've noticed this one being mentioned, and it made me laugh.

Of course - the Manah Manah sjit is classic, and I can't seem to fiond the whole clip in my reseacrh.

The following Joe Raposo song clips:

Run Run Everybody Run
Look at This - one I haven't seen mentioned (I think it Joe R., but I'm not sure). Anyway - it's a film with random objects in different shapes with the song that goes, "Look at this and tell me what you see..."
Take a Breath (the original footage) - one of my early favorites

And any clip with the yiop yip aliens - they used to frighten me, but they were classic.

I enjoy this site - keep up the good work!

JC

dustinrn

Reaction score
Car Wash film

I have this clip on DVD! I'll burn you a copy if u want. Do you remember the freaky live action skit, red-hot "I"? that used to scare the **** out of me.

niu_guy @ hotmail . com -or- boyyy77 on aim

-Dustin

ps-being that u live in nyc, i wonder if you know the location of that car wash film?