Custom Muppet Shirts & Stuff

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Did a search and didn't see this mentioned.

Disney Inkshop has Muppet images available now. If you haven't visited this site before, it allows someone to create their own t-shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie, ringer, etc.

There are 60 images available. Most are Kermit, but there is a pretty good selection of other Muppets including Zoot, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Sam, the Sweedish Chef, and Pepe.

http://www.zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop/gallery.asp?dsny_ctgy_type=story&general_category_id=196945612302212631&dsny_ctgy_level=1&dsny_ctgy1=

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing this out. This is totally awesome and I will definitely need to order shirts with Sam and Rowlf!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed that you can't have quotes printed on the shirts to go with the character. I would have gotten a print of Sam saying "You are all weirdos!" However, it's an awesome thing and I'm just torn right now between these T-shirts and having money to pay bills.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
This is so awesome. Can't wait to make a Fozzie one! :embarrassed:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
They have three pages of characters, but no Sweetums. That would have just been way too cool.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
I wonder If they have Sweetums?
'Fraid not. :frown: I just went to the site again, and there isn't Sweetums. Hopefully they'll add more characters later.