CUSTOMIZERS: Extra Accessories?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

If any of the great customizers we have playing with their Palisades figures have any extra accessories, please email me or IM. I prefer to pay for shipping if you have some you don't want or don't need, but I'm willing to discuss other options.

Please respond!

FOZ

(Especially at least need a Fozzie Bear Hat).

EMAIL
FozzieMup@aol.com
IM
FozzieMup

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I was thinking about this myself...

I was trying to come up with a solution to this very problem, and then decide how worth my while it would be to try and produce reproductions of some of the accessories... I still have no idea how useful this would be, but I'm still thinking. I have the capabilities to mold and cast the accessories and have even had success with placing magnets for the hats as Pallisades does. I'm still working on placing a reporter cap on Koozebane Kermit...

Anyway, if there are others interested in this type of thing, I might motivate on it, but casting for one hat is completely out of the question as it would cost like, 20 bucks with my current method. Lemme know as well folks.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I mainly just want an extra Fozzie hat to use as Reporter Kermit's hat.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I hear ya.

I hear ya Foz. I can't seem to get that hat right. if I do I can send a copy of one to you for no charge. I'll let you know when I'm happy with mine. I have my fingers in about 40 pies right now so have little time to customize. If you want a hint, I cover the area where the accessory will go (in this case, Kermies head) with tin foil. Sculpt directly over the foil and when you are done, you can remove the foil as one piece and stick this in your oven. It will retain the shape of Kermit's head to allow you the chance to use it to the best of your abilities. Using basic model paints works best as well. You can use Fozzie's hat as a model for this, which I hadn't thought of till just now. Gotta go break out he Sculpey now, Later guys!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If I had another Fozzie hat, I would just paint it gray with a black band and affix it to Kermit's head. Somehow. Masking tape probably. Thanks for the offer, too! I would LOVE it! I like things that people make and send to me...art, photos, or whatever.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Eh, you're a good guy.

I wouldn't have a problem sending you a small hat dude. You've always been cool to me no matter how big a jerk I come across (I'm aware that I can appear abrasive). If I can construct it I'll send it to you. now that I know I don'thave to paint the darn thing, that increases your chances. If you wanta quick fix, take your existing Fozzie hat, buy a small square of Sculpey and cut it in half. With one half of the Sculpey, press Fozzie's hat into it (upside down mind you), flatten it into some kind of cube, so that the "inside" is facing out, and bake that "mold" after you remove the hat of course... After baking hte mold, just press fresh Sculpey into the hole and bake the whole thing. WHen your hat comes out, break the mold in half over your counter and that should leave you a fresh, blank Fozzie hat, ready to paint. For added bonus, you can press the back of Kermit's head to the fresh Sculpey-hat, before you bake it, and it will be kind of molded to Kermits head. The whole thing should cost you under 5 bucks.

Good luck!!!