Dabbling in Drabbling

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thankey Bomerangue.

To be honest, I'm a bit down/doubtful of the true character creation project I want to do, mostly cause I'm not sure if it's what I rully want to do. Sorry to be a bit cryptic about this, there's a friend I have who I can most probably talk this about to, we'll see what happens. If not, then I might contact a few people.

And hexpect a short story soon, an idea's blossomed in my funerial frontal lobes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Glitter

Glittering heels, swirling Spanish dresses, and stomping boots whirled around the dance floor. The crowd swept aside, and Miss Piggy appeared, out of breath, beside the table where Kermit and Fozzie sipped drinks.

"Dance with me?" Piggy asked, taking Kermit's flipper in her purple gloved hand. "Will vous?" Her eyelashed brushed her cheek. Her blonde hair bounced down around the revealing shoulders of her dress, and her fingers tightened.

Kermit tipped his head back to look up at her. "Alright," he said.

Fozzie didn't see them again until Friday. This kind of thing happened all the time.

He didn't mind.

Leyla

Reaction score
Ooh, great job everybody! Just to keep things fresh, I thought it might be good to post another challenge. Not to say you can still post for the old challenge if you'd like.

So this one, which Beau came up with, is:

A Game of One-upmanship with an unexected victor.

"You're SO romantic"

“Am too!”
“Are not!”
“Am too!”
“Are not!”
“I am too capable of being romantic!”
“Oh, yeah, like when?”
“Like- ,” he scrambled for an example. “When I was chasing you through that field-“
“That was a MOVIE, Kermie! And a fantasy sequence too.”
“It was still romantic.”
“Doesn’t count. Something real.”
“What about that interview with the veterinarian-“
“Looking for my tail on air is NOT romantic.”
“What IS romantic then?”
Gonzo and Camilla passed by. “-and then we’re gonna tour that rusty chainsaw museum, too? Oh honey, you are SO romantic!”
“Maybe that interview was a little romantic.”

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny... How Gonzo and Camilla came by just then. Let's see what the others come up with, if anything.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Too Hip For Frog Scouts

"That's right little dude, just strut, just like that, yeah, yeah, you got it!"

"I don't know Clifford, it doesn't feel right."

"Hey, don't worry about it little man, you put the hip in hippopotamus!"

"...But I'm a frog."

"Exactly! You're so cool, you're almost another species!"

"I don't understand."

"Welcome to the world of cool."

Robin peered through the dark sunglasses that were way too big for his small head. The young frog was also adorned with a large black leather coat. "I'm starting to think this wasn't such a good idea."

"Don't worry 'bout it dude. Now c'mon, we've gotta get to work on your goatee."

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Where the heck was I when this started? Geez, I'll have to see what I can do. (Adds to "things to do" list, which is starting to look like an un-rolled roll of toilet paper.)