1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

DAMON PUNK PUPPET on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. Iokitek

Iokitek New Member

He's really cool indeed :) I think you should try to make a bunch of those in the same style that you could sell as package deal or something.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

He's pretty cool, man. I like the style of your puppetry building skills these days! Reminds me of Kurt Cobain somewhat, too.
  4. HeartlessGiant

HeartlessGiant New Member

He looks great! Very impressive.
  5. Phantom

Phantom New Member

I love him. How did you do the teeth, if you don't mind me asking? You're red-headed girl did really well last week. Good luck with this one.
  6. Very -Gorillaz.
  7. PaulyPuppets

PaulyPuppets New Member

Fantastic work! Yes, very GORILLAZ, or that lead singer from MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. Good for you!!!!!...Pauly
    www.puppetsnstuff.com
  8. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

This, in a word, rocks.
  9. Tztz

Tztz Member

keeermit!! cool puppet! i really love your designs...
    Buck, i have just entered your blog after a long time - this blog is becoming one of the coolest puppets resources! (after this forum of course :) )
  10. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks for your kind words about my work.. Its always good to hear feedback (good or bad) just to know what other people think, considering so many hours go into each one. I make most of my puppet teeth from white sheets of "foamies" they work really well as teeth and you can buy different thickness' depending on the stlye of teeth. Keep up the good work and i have nearly finished my online puppet making course. I will be offering MC people first chance to do my online course - keep an eye out as i will advertise it on here, and I will give a 10% discount to muppet central people.
    cheers
    jarrod

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets
  11. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

Wow, that is good. I'm sorry, but how long have you been doing this? Because I don't think that I could ever get the hang of it.
  12. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

hi Ernie,
    i have been making puppets for about 12 years now - on and off. its a good way for me to relax and create something , the worst part about making puppets is sending them off to people after you have spent so much time creating them.
  13. HeartlessGiant

HeartlessGiant New Member

Wow. 12 years. It shows. I took a look at your website and i've seen all of your puppets (here at muppet central) before, i just never realized it was all one guy.

Very nice. Not just your original stuff, but the replicas are incredible too!