Dancing With The Stars

Princeton

Reaction score
This is a VERY addictive show! I watch it every week, and I tune in the following night as well (to see who gets eliminated). Last week was a complete upset (Vivica A. Fox got the ax :frown: ). So, has anybody else seen this show?

BEAR

Reaction score
I've sort of looked at it, but not followed it. Is Mario Lopez still on it? I'll have to check it out sometime. I like Tom Bergeron as a host a lot!

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in that show, BUT I do get updates about if the former mayor of Cincinnati and Channel 5 newscaster Jerry Springer is on there. Last I heard he still is, but that might change after tonight. I dunno about that, he seems to be the next to go.

Daniel

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I have been voting for Mario Lopez and Monique Coleman. They are my fave!

Java

Reaction score
I try to watch it but right now my schedule isn't allowing me to.

Teheheman

Reaction score
WILMA got voted off, and Jerry's still on there. Let me see if I can put it in perspective. The hot blond chick got voted off and Jerry Springer is still on there. Hmmmmmm.......There's just no getting around it, there is no god. There, I said it, and this proves it. There's no god.

Daniel

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I know! I can't believe that!! Wilma was awesome. I can't believe people voted for Jerry to stay!! Who do you think will win?! I think Mario or Monique.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Definatly not Sara Evans, she dropped out and is now getting a divorce. Now I know what I want for Xmas ;-) I wonder if Wilma's gonna come back, or if Jerry survives another week.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What good are these shows? All they do is get my mom sucked into the TV.