Dark Crystal 2 ready for pre-production!

kuzeh

Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted!
Both Dark Crystal and Fraggles are mentioned!

Check it out!

We have a 'Dark Crystal' sequel, called 'The Power of the Dark Crystal.' It has a very strong script... Both of those projects... are very close to going into pre-production. They're both really ready to go. [The studio is] just [in the process of] putting together the final finance pieces and the final distribution pieces.

Fizzgig1977

Reaction score
I've just read the same thing on the Digital spy site. Nice to see Dark Crystal getting some press coverage

ryan19

Reaction score
This is Great News .... all this time waiting =g
Can't wait - can't wait - for more info on this great epic .
hhmmmm , hope this is for real tho .

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wow epic pwnage! ("that's internet talk":smile:) I can't wait, this is exciting, I just hope if it doesen't come soon the rumours of the appocalypse in 2010 aren't true, I mean I don't 100% think it will end then but anything can happen (unfortunately:smile:). Here's to life and the muppets!:big_grin:

JMPrater

Reaction score
Everything Henson [the company] has been involved with of late seems like disappointment. I was incredibly excited about Power of the Dark Crystal 2 years ago, but i feel like I keep responding to the boy who cried wolf.

Laszlo

Reaction score
IMO they should show us something... PICS, VIDEOS?

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wow epic pwnage! ("that's internet talk":smile:) I can't wait, this is exciting, I just hope if it doesen't come soon the rumours of the appocalypse in 2010 aren't true, I mean I don't 100% think it will end then but anything can happen (unfortunately:smile:). Here's to life and the muppets!:big_grin:
I mean 2012.