Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Anniversary Edition DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabbageheat

Reaction score
good

well, if that's the case and they are still building up the financing end, that's good. Now, had they announced it or at least updated the fan base with some details, I think that would have been better. I'm not a huge fan of this sequel (though interested to see what happens), but with no news to speak of, one could only conclude it died quietly. I remember them being pretty adament that they were going to start shooting this year and release it for some festival next year. So, the silence was a bit bizarre for a film that needed to be ready by next summer.

So, if the axe is to the grinder, and this sequel/prequel is in the works that is good to hear. I would just encourage them to release some news here and there, so far, they have created a vacuum, which frankly, isn't helping the matter.

Sari

Reaction score
I'm a bit disappointed that-again-there is no French audio for the latest Labyrinth edition.

Chocobear

Reaction score
I fully intend to purchase the "Dark Crystal" DVD as soon as it comes out. I haven't watched this movie in its entirety since the 90's ... thanks to the fact that my sister recorded over it with a stupid ballet and a lousy anime! Granted, I'll avoid watching the scene where the Emperor dies. But hey! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.