1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Dark Crystal" graffiti

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Oct 26, 2003.

1. mupvisiongirl

mupvisiongirl New Member

Ooooo! That's really cool! Me gusta! :halo:
  2. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Whoa! Okay, somehow I missed this message a couple days ago, but that is really cool! :D Very ethereal-looking. That would be something really cool to just happen to see as you were driving by! In Cleveland there's a really cool mural of whales - reminds me a bit of the "Fantasia 2000" segment, which was probably my favorite. I also really liked the Noah's Ark segment with Donald and Daisy. Anyway, really cool artwork there. :cool:
    Erin
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I always think of real grafitti as nasty words written in a way that no one can read. How many street kids have the patience to do something like this? This looks even better then the art chosen for the DVD cover.
  4. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

:eek:AWESOME!:eek:
  5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

DC graffiti

Wow, that mural is beautiful. :excited: -JaniceFerSure