Dark Crystal Soundtrack Question

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I hope somebody can help me. I was listing to my Dark Crystal Soundtrack today and on the song Garthim Are Dispatched/Jen On Aughra's Mountain. I hear what sounds to be whispering in the background on the soft spots. Is this suposted to be there?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I don't know if it's supposed to be there, but I can hear the whispering on my copy as well.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I don't hear it on mine..hmm probably happened during recording..on the Muppet Show cd.. when Fozzie tells his joke using Kermit..if you turn it all the way up you can hear someone laugh in the background..hmm I wonder who had let one slip..

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
wait a minute...I listened again for a third time..but this time all the way up and yes you are right it's there..I find that to be amusing thanks for pointing that out..Most likely it was someone maybe one of the producers listening in to the recoding and one of the mics picked them up. The reason why they took this take is because you can't notice it unless you have the music turned up all the way and it only happens for less then a second. I would have kept the recording as well because it is not only time consuming but it is also not cheap to do a recording..Anyways yeah thanks though for using your high listening skills..I'm surprised I did not pick up on this sooner but then again I rarely have my music blaring..I like my ears!