Darkwing Duck On Dvd

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Something for me to buy. I already have the Ducktales dvd, now I need the Muppet Show season 2 and Darkwing Duck.

ryan

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
REALLY!?!?! SWEET! that just made my day. This was one of my most FAV cartoon of my childhood. I always wanted to marry Darkwing... so charming, had all the cool lines...

I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the thing that goes bump in the night, I am the neurosis that requires a five hundred dollar an hour shrink! I AM DARKWING DUCK!

and he also had the coolest theme song... SEE?! Almost as good as the Phantom of the operas theme song when he enters a room, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=mIYxHmE3vXk

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Great show. Colorful villains, a vain, egotistical, often blundering hero, and snappy dialogue. Would love to have this on DVD.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I LOOOOOOVE DW!! I have all the action figures, all the VHS they DID put out before, a plush and 12" plastic doll. I just never bought the cereal (because they didn't make one).

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
I love DW too!!! I am glad to see that they are releasing the "good" cartoons on DVD now!!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Darkwing Duck AND the Tick, simltaniously on DVD? If they released Inspector Gadget and original 1980's Kinnikuman the same day, it's all my favorite superheroes (3 from my child hood, one from a phase I went through in college).

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Villains beware! Caped crime fighter Darkwing Duck is on the job. With three discs full of adventure and hilarity, Darkwing Duck is a feather-raising good time!

Includes pilot and first 25 episodes.

Aug 29th, 2006 DVD

Teheheman

Reaction score
Darkwing Duck! Let's get dangerous lol. They're releasing all those old school cartoons now aren't they? I mean, I heard that they just released Animaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain on DVD, I'll have to pick those up(save my money lol)

Daniel