Decisions, decisions...

superfan

Reaction score
Okay, you got the munchies...bad...and you run to the nearest convenience store....what do you get? (unlimited money...)

A Hazelnut Cadbury bar (king sized), a bag of Soy BBQ Crispy Minis (omigod, they're good!) and a bottle of Diet Coke. ( I need the salty to balance out the sweet)

Beebers

Reaction score
I'd be in the insane asylum if I consumed all that. Egads. More power to ya lol.

:concern: :eek: :concern:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I always go for something small with chocolate,salty I save just at work,and Diet Coke is work as well. Its hard for me not to snack,but I limit myself during the day.:halo:

superfan

Reaction score
Wow. I didn't think that having that sort of snack was that....large!! I mean, I'm not eating tubes of cookie dough or entire meatloafs! But back to my original question...

christyb

Reaction score
vanilla coke and a bag of peanut butter m&m's

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Cherry Coke (or coffee, depending on the time. Very early or very late I'll get coffee. Anytime in between it's Cherry Coke). Unlimited money, huh? Okay...Oreo's, beef jerkey, Twinkies, Cool Ranch Doritos, chili dog, nachos and cheese, Grandma's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies (mm-mmm!) and a tube of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Dr. Pepper and puffcorn (my word for this stuff that's shaped and flavored like popcorn but is really more the material of cheese puffs) or a Hershey's almond bar (or once in a great while a Cadbury fruit and nut bar).
Erin