Deepest darkest secrets...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic, I just discovered your secret. Now all I have to do is find out whom..and why. But give me long enough and I jolly well will.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yes, do! I've figured out the first part, but now I'm intrigued about the rest of it...
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I am most intrigued by the last bit. Yet, I can find no more clues.

Vic? Got any clues for us?

Effralyo

Reaction score
Rescue me anyone!

I`ll better tell it fair- I`m frightfully jealous and can`t do anything with it :cry:. Just fall in hysterica when don`t see myself in "praise" list, or don`t gain an award! :frown: Because I was always down in school for being a Muppet fan, for glasses, for nearly E V E R Y T H I N G!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! -(See, again unleashed...:frown:) But I absolutely don`t want to harm anyone, fair! Can somebody help and perhaps give an advice how to deal with it and get at last rid of jeal? Please..

And P.S. for anyone who will be going to declare any award ceremonies next time: don`t forget - the awards can be for fun, but the insult is always real. So there!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*hugs for Effy*

Here, you can play with my Beauegard action figure if you like!

Effralyo

Reaction score
You`ve already recieved him?
~Golly, thanks, Gardik, you`re so generous... can`t just get on what`s going on today - either worked too hard in the institute, or something else, but -..well, just don`t know... and how good that you came, I missed darn much!
Eff{feel better, thanks for support:smile:}ralyo
>smack!< >smack!< >smack!< to your Gardee from me right in nose!

Spamela

Reaction score
Deepest darkest secrets? You don't even wanna know.:flirt: