1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Definitive List of Figures

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by karmadorje, Jun 2, 2002.

1. karmadorje

karmadorje New Member

Is there a definitive list of all the characters that are either currently available or will be available soon somehwere? I'm sorry if this question has been answered a million times, but I have spent a couple hours reading the forum and I can't find an answer anywhere. I want to know about all the characters including all of the exclusive repaints. I have already ordered my Dr. Teeth repaint from ebay and I expect I will be doing the same with Beaker. It seems that there are an awful lot of exclusive characters coming out, and I thought trying to get all of the simpsons exclusives was bad enough :)

Thanks,

Michael
  2. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Hey who has the cool colorful list of the figures? At least the projections and the guesses and stuff? Sorry but my brain is fried and I can't remember the author of the list.
  3. karmadorje

karmadorje New Member

4. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Hey Jamie...you may need to update that list soon!
  5. Alex888

Alex888 New Member

also...

Yes...

On your list you need to add the following...

MILDRED...HILDA...GEORGE the JANITOR...WAYNE & WANDA...ANNIE SUE PIG...POPS...LIPS...GLADYS...J.P. GROSSE...GLOAT FRACKLE...BOPPITY FRACKLE...NIGEL...MISS MOUSEY...and maybe a few more I am forgetting...

mwahahahahaha!

Will my figures be here soon? muy sad...

alz