Delorean?

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Hi...

Tonight I had nothing else to do so I decided to put my Muppet Monster Adventure game disk in my PC and I was able to extract the "I will survive" song that Robin sings in the game...

So, I decided to do the same with my Muppet Racemania game disk... But I couldn't get anything besides doubts... Inside the folder named "Boss" there were many files: two for each boss in the game - Beareguard, Bill, Gill and Jill, Sweetums, the Chief, Van Neuter, Statler and Waldorf aswell as two other files for other names (which I now think could be the names of the cars)...

One of this other names is Delorean...

Does this name remind you of some Muppet (therefore meaning that there are secret bosses hidden somewhere in the game)?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Pompeo,

Hi,
I have completed the game 100% and i saw no Delorean.

weird !

Im going to try and exctract the voices of Janice, Scooter, Teeth, Rowlf etc !

See ya

matleo

Reaction score
Lord Pompeo

Delorean is a type of car. I don't remember who drives it I think in the game (I thint it might be Dr. Phil Van Neuter) but it is definitly not a muppet and is a car. Ever see "Back to the Future"? The car in thatis also a Delorean.

--Matt

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Oh... ok...

I was suspecting that already...

Do you think we could create a CD in which we could change the files of the bosses from files of regular characters but mantaining the rest in its correct places? It probably wouldn't work on the PlayStation, right?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Pompeo,

Hey,
Hmmm...

I think if you copied all the files onto another disk, And then change a boss and a regular Muppet over But change the names.

It should work.

See ya

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Hey,
Hmmm...

I think if you copied all the files onto another disk, And then change a boss and a regular Muppet over But change the names.

It should work.

See ya
I tried this and it worked but I didn't use the kind of disc that the actual game was on:smirk: