1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

DESPARATELY Seeking Dog City

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Buck-Beaver, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Buck-Beaver Active Member

Hi all!

I am desparately seeking a tape, DVD, laserdisc, 8mm home movie, cave painting (anything) of the original live-action "Dog City" from the Jim Henson Hour as well as the 1/2 hour follow up that is rumoured to have been shot, but not aired as part of the series' original run on NBC (it may have run up here Canada on CBC, I can't recall).

Has anything from the JHH ever come out on video/DVD or are there only fan tapes floating around out there?

I'm very interested in taking a look as part of some research I am doing for a project. Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. matleo Active Member

I have a copy I can dub for you but the picture is pretty grainy. it's still one of my favorite Henson projects of all time. Jim really topped himself.

--Matt
  3. MahnaMahna New Member

Greetings.

I have the 1 hour Dog City live action on tape. I also have the complete run of the cartoon (which have live action segments in it as well). Drop me an email if you would like to trade or whatever.

To the best of my knowledge, JHH has never made it to video (with the exception of the Storyteller segments.)

I'm just south of Barrie. What part of TO are you in?

Later,

Mark

HAPPY CANADA DAY!
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I would also like to have a copy. I stated that in my "Looking for List.." post!