Desperate plea: Does anyone have the TMNT 2 secret of the ooze soundtrack?

Brinatello

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
I dont think any of this is downloadable but I do know o a site where you can listen to the soundtrack. http://www.mikeystmnt.com/media/sounds/music.htm
Yes, they do work and I would have recommended the same page. As for the soundtrack, yup, I've got it, had it for years!
Ilikemuppets said:
No-ninja, no-ninja, no. But I got the movie though.
Hehehe, hey, I danced to that song in a full ninja turtle costume with friends! The audience LOVED it and we won $400 out of it! :excited:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
DanceRevolution said:
welp you're posting in the wrong forum for this question try thetechnodrome forum just google it you'll probably have better luck there
Yeah, I know, I figured though "Hey! Jim Henson designed the costumes, maybe I gotta' shot!"
Ilikemuppets said:
No-ninja, no-ninja, no. But I got the movie though.
Rofl! I have it too. Trivia for you: Wher in the film is the song that I'm looking for appear?
Kimp the Shrimp said:
hey boss i think i have it problem i may not get power at my house till sunday 8am but i will look for it

update:
Outage Status: Part of a known outage in your area that is currently being evaluated
Cause: Not currently available, being evaluated
Estimated Time to Repair: 09/02/2006 06:00 PM
Number of Customers Affected: 1861

update 2

i just got power
Ernesto givin' you problems, bro? We had a brown out, but that's about it. Representin' Jersey ain't always easy, man; but yer' doin' a good job.
zeldazipple said:
I dont think any of this is downloadable but I do know o a site where you can listen to the soundtrack. http://www.mikeystmnt.com/media/sounds/music.htm
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You ROCK ZZ!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Brinatello said:
Yes, they do work and I would have recommended the same page. As for the soundtrack, yup, I've got it, had it for years!
Hehehe, hey, I danced to that song in a full ninja turtle costume with friends! The audience LOVED it and we won $400 out of it! :excited:
Hay, thats an awsome story, thanks for that. Thats cool that you won the money too!:big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Yeah, I know, I figured though "Hey! Jim Henson designed the costumes, maybe I gotta' shot!"

Rofl! I have it too. Trivia for you: Wher in the film is the song that I'm looking for appear?

Ernesto givin' you problems, bro? We had a brown out, but that's about it. Representin' Jersey ain't always easy, man; but yer' doin' a good job.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You ROCK ZZ!
I don't know where?

Hahaha, I made another funny.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I still have the cassette tape to that movie that I've had for about 15 years or so. And the thing still works!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I have a cassett version that im willing to give away it's been played alot but it still works if you want it. I don't have the case though just the tape. It's from TMNT I.

airwalk

Reaction score
I love this song too!! I still remember when that movie came out -- I wanted to be a ninja so bad!