Destination: Home

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yeah, I realized as I was typing it that it was pretty harsh. I definately respect Kevin as a performer, but Elmo just bugs me. Clifford I don't necessarily mind, I just haven't seen very much of him, and what I have seen I haven't been particularly impressed with. Not enough to make much of a judgement on, though. Not fair of me to not like Clifford.
But Elmo bugs me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well OK I guess. Just gotta live and let live.

If you can, get yourself someone on these boards to trade with for a copy of JHH and you'll see Clifford shine. Either that, or a copy of Muppets at WDW.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
First of all

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Do you get the picture? I am laughing so hard right now! I can totally see those outtakes! TOO FUNNY!

Second of all, can you PM me the original scene with Elmo, I didn't get to see the "harsh" one. If you didn't save it, it's ok, but I'd love to see it anyway.

Just awesome. Way to go, super hysterical. I'm going to go laugh some more now.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Second of all, can you PM me the original scene with Elmo, I didn't get to see the "harsh" one. If you didn't save it, it's ok, but I'd love to see it anyway.
Oh, me to! I'd love it! (I'm kinda obbsessed with hating Elmo right now in case ya haven't noticed)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As proof of Lisa's crown as Queen of Fanfiction... I give you her first literary jewel...
This was a great story, where we found about that migrating log and the infamous SWAEHB Picture 21.3 or whatever its number was.
Also, this'll give you guys a chance to rediscover the winner of the 3rd Somewhat Annual MC Doc Hopper award for Best Fanfic Villain.

35 exciting stories!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, realizing you wrote this almost two years ago, I was bored today and thought I'd go back and read some old fan fics. I just have to comment on something related to your story but yet not related. It was just weird for me to read at the end, see, my best friend's name is Gina and she's getting married to a guy named STEVE! So I'm reading the second to last chapter and there's a line that says Gina and Steve were panicking and it's just so interesting to me because I know an actual Gina and Steve! Ok, sorry, I just had to comment. Yes I'm weird. Now go update your other pending fan fics would ya?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles>

Y'know something Beth? I'm glad you posted that, because I feel really run-down from work, and I kinda needed the little giggle I got from reading that... And, for that matter, from seeing a post in this old thread! I was just thinking about it today... I think... I don't know. Vim clocked out. I have minimal thinking power. I think the point of this post was... thanks.