1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by rowlfy662, Feb 16, 2015.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Diamond just tweeted July 5th for series 3!

2. BobbyBenson64

BobbyBenson64 Active Member

3. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

The only thing more impressive than these hitting the shelves is how they somehow managed to get all the figures to stand on uneven ground!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Those look so cool!

LStein likes this.
  5. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Now I know the location- the Patterson Library! The MiniMates Back To The Future figures were posted in the front of the building, and it is the same rocky driveway.

6. Rtec1

Rtec1 Member

You can't not love these figures! That is classic Piggy right there, something that Palisades couldn't pull off back in the day

muppetperson and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  7. muppetperson

True, but not because they didn't want to. The approval guide at the time was to have Miss Piggy "Barbie esk".(Thin figure and yellow hair).

8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Ughh, Big Bad Toy Store is sold out. I would have preordered earlier but I honestly had no idea when Series 3 was ever going to come out. And Entertainment Earth would be $15 more due to their higher shipping and California sales tax. Anyone know anywhere else to order Series 3 online?
    I wish ya could order these from Diamond directly for the same price.

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

You should've done so.

10. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Phone orders over $99 at Entertainment Earth have free shipping. If you call to place your order and buy waves 3 and 4 together, you'd cut out the shipping costs, at least. The good thing about EE is they do not charge your credit card until the item is in stock, so you would be charged in waves as each item came in.

11. muppetlover123

Happy 4th everyone hopefully we will have a tweet on the 5th from diamond saying the figures are out since they said July 5th!

12. muppetperson

Lets hope so, but don't be disappointed. If it is so close, usually by now people are posting that they received a message from their retailer that their order is about to ship.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  13. acoffia

acoffia New Member

They are in stores! Just picked up Wave 3 at the Midtown Comics in Manhattan!

14. muppetlover123

jvcarroll and muppetperson like this.
  15. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo Active Member

They look amazing. It's great to see more EM characters with Animal. I'll also have Rowlf with the band too.

16. muppetperson

Oh. I heard that Diamond had only started shipping them today, and they would be at Vendors in a few days?

17. muppetlover123

Idk that's what I saw too but I haven't got my email from entertainment earth yet, but good news is they are presold out on there for wave 3!

18. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

also worth mentioning that diamond have said on their facebook page that much like the Animal figure Crazy Harry will have a moving jaw.

19. muppetlover123

Awesome

20. BobbyBenson64

BobbyBenson64 Active Member

Oh really?! They've really done a great job with these. I know the wait between waves has been pretty bad but when they finally do come out it makes it worth the wait.

jvcarroll, muppetlover123 and LStein like this.