Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Random numbers

Reaction score
For me, I want to see Lips, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Lew Zealand, Marvin Suggs, the Snowths, Beauregard, The Newsman, Annie Sue, Wayne, Wanda, Nigel (The Conductor), Johnny Fiama, Sal, Big Mean Carl, Sweetums, Pops, Angus McGonagle, Clueless Morgan, Polly Lobster, Mad Monty, Blind Pew, Black Dog, Old Tom, Real Old Tom, Dead Tom, George the Janitor, Walter, Constantine, Beverly Plume, and Joe the Legal Weasel. And maybe rereleases of Crazy Harry and Mahna Mahna would be great as well.
It would be so awesome if they made all these figures! I hadn't thought about Beverly Plume before, but now I want them to make her so I can turn her into the Christmas turkey from A Muppet Family Christmas. Maybe they could make the snowman as part of A Christmas Carol, since I assume Disney and DST don't have the rights to A Muppet Family Christmas. With Boss Fight Studio making Fraggle Rock figures and Super 7 making Sesame Street figures, my dream is to get figures of all the Muppets that are in A Muppet Family Christmas.

Random numbers

Reaction score
I'm surprised DST hasn't done a Pigs In Space 3 pack. Seems like it woukd do well as one of the few things the mass market remembers from the show.
They made Minimates of Pigs in Space. If their Select line continues, I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually make a 3 pack. There are also Minimates of Lips and the Newsman. My guess is that DST will make a Select figure of Lips before Pigs in Space, since he was so prominent in the new EM show.

Personally, I'd prefer a Link Hogthrob figure in his 'street' clothes instead of his Pigs in Space costume.

Random numbers

Reaction score
I know - how about a two pack of Lips and Penny Waxman!
Hmmm, I wonder if they will make figures from the EM show. Hopefully, a second season will be announced soon, now that the writers' strike is over.

Zach, from DST, mentioned on the Fwoosh forum that the figure coming after Deadly and Pepe is already sculpted and MAY be shown at NYCC, if it can be painted in time. Since it's a single figure, I'm guessing it'll be Sweetums, which would be amazing! Whichever Muppet it ends up being, I am happy they are already working on the next release.

Pepe and Uncle Deadly go up for pre-order on October 20th!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Zach, from DST, mentioned on the Fwoosh forum that the figure coming after Deadly and Pepe is already sculpted and MAY be shown at NYCC, if it can be painted in time. Since it's a single figure, I'm guessing it'll be Sweetums, which would be amazing! Whichever Muppet it ends up being, I am happy they are already working on the next release.
This is the first I heard it was confirmed another figure is coming after them.

There have been a few cases in the DST line where only one character was packaged (Animal, The Swedish Chef), likely due to the large size of their accessories. That could be the case here.

Random numbers

Reaction score
This is the first I heard it was confirmed another figure is coming after them.

There have been a few cases in the DST line where only one character was packaged (Animal, The Swedish Chef), likely due to the large size of their accessories. That could be the case here.
It could be a single figure with many or large accessories, maybe the Newsman and desk or Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphones. Here's what Zach recently said, "Not sure we'll have the next one at NYCC -- sculpt is done, but there's a lot to paint..."

So, maybe it won't be at NYCC. His comment makes me think a single larger figure, like Sweetums. I think Sweetums is probably the most popular Muppet without a figure yet.

MWoO

Reaction score
The comment about having a lot of paint and not being sure if they will make it on time makes me think Sweetums as well. If there give him a proper paint job, that are a lot of layered paint apps that will take time.