1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did anyone pickup an extra Dr. Teeth?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by bw0000, May 13, 2002.

1. bw0000 New Member

I need one more Dr. Teeth and I don't want to pay the eBay Scalpers. Can anyone offer me one at a reasonable price?
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

GOOD GRIEF!!

Have you seen the prices for the Exclusive Teeth Figures at Ebay?? You could buy the entire first wave of figures and the playset for that price!!

Geez!
    FOZ
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

HEY!!!! I'm still waiting for the non-exclusive Dr. Teeth to come out!!!! It's okay.. biding my time...biding my time...
  4. Stulz Member

lokking for Extra Teeth

I'm also looking for anyone who happens to have an extra Dr. teeth repaint that I could buy off someone.

I could trade something for it as well.

Thanks,
    Chris