1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did anyone watch 20/20 last night?

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by muppetwriter, Feb 4, 2006.

1. muppetwriter Active Member

Their topic was on something about the absence of manners in the US, and I believe they mentioned something about Elmo and Big Bird being "enlisted to Patrol Manners" for people in Japan, using campaign posters of them.

I had no idea that a couple of characters from Sesame Street were influencing people (of all ages) how to be more polite in Japan. It seems to be working, because on last night's broadcast, they showed a few people in Japan pulling off some excellent manners.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else saw this on 20/20.:)
  2. Phillip Administrator

Yeah, Cindy and I saw this as well. It's always great to see Muppets in unexpected places.
  3. KitsuneFraggle New Member

I caught the tail end of it myself, It was a nice thrill to be able to see Muppets in unexpected places, influencing people.