Did the Two-Headed Monster ever have names?

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Does anyon know if the Two-Headed monsters ever had names? For the life of me, I can't remember what they were if they did.

I think they should be named Saskatoon and Saskatchewan if they don't already have names. Well actually, that's kinda an inside joke between a friend and I, but I think it's very fitting.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
The two heads are known to some as Frank and Stein.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
The two heads are known to some as Frank and Stein.

Those are the names the Muppet was copyrighted as, so that's what I'd go by.

Greg

Splurge

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
Does anyon know if the Two-Headed monsters ever had names? For the life of me, I can't remember what they were if they did.

I think they should be named Saskatoon and Saskatchewan if they don't already have names. Well actually, that's kinda an inside joke between a friend and I, but I think it's very fitting.
I've heard tell that they were referred to as "Frank" and "Stein". On the show itself, I've really only known them to be called "The Two-Headed Monster". I know that Guy Smiley introduced the two-headed monster from Sesame Street.

tiggie0686

Reaction score
Hmm...I'm so crushed that they have names. I still think they should be Saskatoon and Saskatchewan.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
Hmm...I'm so crushed that they have names. I still think they should be Saskatoon and Saskatchewan.
Why? Are you a closet Canadian?

drmusic_99

Reaction score
tiggie0686 said:
No, read my first post, I explained it was an inside joke.
Well, I don't get it, and I'm SITTING in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as we speak. How much more inside can you get?:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So Boober_Gorg and Grobek, you believe the Two-Headed Monster's names to be Frank and Stein eh? Then what's this I heard about them also being refered to as Horn and Hardac? And the real question is... if they're names are Frank and Stein, which head is Frank and which is Stein? And should they be listed under two different entries in any Muppet Listing by their heads' names or kept as one entry as "The Two-Headed Monster"?
Thanks for the help and have a good night.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
The Count said:
So Boober_Gorg and Grobek, you believe the Two-Headed Monster's names to be Frank and Stein eh? Then what's this I heard about them also being refered to as Horn and Hardac? And the real question is... if they're names are Frank and Stein, which head is Frank and which is Stein? And should they be listed under two different entries in any Muppet Listing by their heads' names or kept as one entry as "The Two-Headed Monster"?
Thanks for the help and have a good night.

Well it is actually one Muppet and one character. Going back to the copyright again, it is actually copyrighted as "Frank and Stein (The Two-Headed Monster)" and was created in 1978.

Greg