Digit - One SCARY Muppet!

beaker

Reaction score
?????????

Hold your tongue sir! What's with the diss on one of my fave Muppets? Perhaps it was the times(1989), perhaps it was his mixture of hacker sci fi cyberpunk and organic creature shop Muppet...but digit freaking rocks. While zondra was seen in MFS, I for one would love to see Digit back! Sure hes a bit of a rip on Christopher Loyd, but hes so great.

Dr. Tooth! Hey your back man! We missed ya. Hope to see ya postin a lot again!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Am I the only person who's freaked out by Digit? I mean he was scary-ish on Muppetelevision, but when I saw him on the Cosby show where he pops up with a saw in his hands, oh jeeze..Does anyone else share this semi-fear? :smile:

-Matt
Cory, that's dissing? You must not know the pain of an all out flaming my friend!! LoL, I wasn't dissing, I think Digit is very cool. Just if I see him in a line with the rest of the muppets, he sticks out as the scary one to me :big_grin:

-Matt

tygerbug

Reaction score
I love digit. Always did, as a kid. He never scared me ... although as a pale human character, he certainly had scare potential, he was just always so confused and obviously harmless. Yes, a definite Christopher Lloyd knockoff, but a great design I'd like to see again. He'd make a good partner for the Swedish Chef.