Digit - One SCARY Muppet!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Digit rocked! He was my favorite new character from JHH!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe...well unfortunately I don't have any nerf equipment, so I'm pretty much going to die in this battle :big_grin:

Well, from the little I think I know about you Buck, I would imagine Digit to be among your favorites. From what I've gathered your into the slightly weirder type of puppet. :smile:

THINGS THAT ARE SCARY
---
Chris With Saw
Chris With Nerf Bat
Jackie With Saw
Ernie with Nerf Gun
Buck-Beaver in General

:big_grin:

-Matt

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Well, from the little I think I know about you Buck, I would imagine Digit to be among your favorites. From what I've gathered your into the slightly weirder type of puppet. :smile:
What's THAT supposed to mean?? :confused:

On the subject of weird puppets from JHH, I also thought that black haired Christina Ricci-ish Muppet was cool (what was her name?). Bean is another of my faves, probably my favorite Kevin Clash character of all time.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Okay, well maybe not weirder, but more off-beat I guess...just in my evaluations from the "Puppets that Kill" thread and stuff like that.

I'll watch some more episodes of JHH and let you know who the Christina Ricci-like Muppet is (Gah...too bad her hairline is going, I had such a huge crush on her when she was Wednesday Addams...):big_grin:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Bean Bunny is a Steve Whitmire character.

(Bops Buck on the head with the bat)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I, for one, am not scared, jostled, or spooked. Not only am I not, but I think he's one of my favorites.

However, my sister is..... but she's afraid o' everything.