1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dinosaurs: Behind The Scenes

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Yorick, Jun 12, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Yorick

Yorick Active Member

2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

hey, that's neat
  3. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Cool, I *just* bought the DVD's of this show and watched up to the end of Season 2 earlier tonight. Very neat clip, was this an Easter egg or what?

DN
  4. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Dino-Eggs
  5. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

Cool, once I got to Disc Four, I watched that same clip as an Easter Egg on my considerably larger TV screen, so it was even better.

Although, I found another clip on YouTube entitled "Baby Actor Has a Meltdown" which isn't one of the listed 'Dino-Eggs' on the DVD sets. BUT, a couple of quick clips from it are used in the Easter Egg we were just discussing, so it almost made it.

To see the full backstage video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzBHA7QxJEs

The part used in the montage is where Baby's head spins around backwards. Kevin Clash was doing it off-camera for fun at the time, though the same gag was used for a scene in the 'Terrible Twos' episode during a hilarious parody/homage of the Exorcist.

Dearth