Disney Characters statues

Erine81981

Reaction score
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm going to have to find this or go to Disney World to get it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm going to have to find this or go to Disney World to get it.
You can always mail order from Disney DeliverEARS PH 18003624533 without going to the Parks!:smile:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the other cool thing is the collar. It is made of felt and comes off. It stays together with a cool velcro closure. A really nice touch.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I need to order this! WONDERFUL!! How tall is the statue exactly??

tomahawk

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I need to order this! WONDERFUL!! How tall is the statue exactly??

He is about two maybe two and a half feet tall. These Disney statues work really well with Kermit. It almost looks like he is sitting right next to you.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I make it 17 1/2 inches from start of water to tip of Kermit's eyes! I would say he is either puppet scale or just a smidgion under.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I was thinking that before the actual Master Replica comes out, this is as close to looking like the real Kermit as I've seen in a while.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
I make it 17 1/2 inches from start of water to tip of Kermit's eyes! I would say he is either puppet scale or just a smidgion under.
I got to see it this past Sunday. He's definitely smaller than puppet Kermit (or the Master Replicas poser, which I've also seen), but not by too much.

:stick_out_tongue: