1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Disney Drive-On with The Muppets Episode 6: Howard's End "Thoughts"

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Muppet Master, Aug 15, 2014.

?

Do you think there will be another season of Disney-Drive On

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%

1. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

What did everyone think of the very last episode of Disney Drive-On? Did the fourth wall joke crack you up? Will there be a season 2? Write your thoughts down below.

2. SpookyMania

SpookyMania Member

I hope there's another season. I think the Muppets need some other kind of exposure besides another movie right now. A web series may be just what they need.

Muppet Master likes this.
  3. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

What I liked most about the finale was obviously the whole fourth wall joke, and the suspense building up to Walter's meeting with Kermit, and Pepe's Fix-It-Felix competition subplot, but also the fact that there was less of an emphasis on corporate synergy, and more emphasis on an actual plot, and while episode five is still a better episode in my opinion, I think if there is going to be a season two, it should be modeled after the last episode.