Disney DVD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does Disney have their own brand of DVD?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
They have the money and bought the company name and distributed their own movies on DVD. Heck, they own 4 channels that are shown almost world-wide! I bet they could do that!

BEAR

Reaction score
They just call them Disney DVD's. Because they are DVD's with a Disney film on them and the name sounds cool.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Actually Mr. Snowth I was just thinking that the other day. Answer: I have no idea. I guess they have enough money to have their own brand of DVD

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Disney has enough money to have their own brand of ANYTHING. :rolleyes:

They could come out with Disney Herbs & Spices next month for all we know! :eek:

(But c'mon...you know you want to add a dash of Mickey Mouse Nutmeg to your next dish.) :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
They could come out with Disney Herbs & Spices next month for all we know! :eek:

(But c'mon...you know you want to add a dash of Mickey Mouse Nutmeg to your next dish.) :wink:
Actually, this already exists! I've only seen it available at Down Town Disney and The Contemporary resort, but yeah, it's been done.

Now Disney contraceptives... that's something I think might be weird to see.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'd sprinkle a little Disney on my food. (spices that is...)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well I know I'll never put pixie dust on my food again it floated to the ceiling. It was the lightest meal I've ever had! Wocka! Wocka!

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Well I know I'll never put pixie dust on my food again it floated to the ceiling. It was the lightest meal I've ever had! Wocka! Wocka!

Really? I was playing with my food. It laughed and then it floated to the ceiling.:zany: