Disney DVD

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Well I know I'll never put pixie dust on my food again it floated to the ceiling. It was the lightest meal I've ever had! Wocka! Wocka!

Really? I was playing with my food. Ate it, laughed so hard I floated to the cieling. I thought it tasted a little funny.:embarrassed:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh Dave, you're something else!
:crazy:

Disney has their name on their DVDs because they're just that good!
:rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Disney has enough money to have their own brand of ANYTHING. :rolleyes:

They could come out with Disney Herbs & Spices next month for all we know! :eek:
...actually... they have Disney seasoning packets in Japan... saw one at an asian market. They had those and Ultraman.

One thing that Bugs me...Buena Vista released DVD's (TMS, the Tick) have lame Disney previews at the beginning.

BEAR

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
...actually... they have Disney seasoning packets in Japan... saw one at an asian market. They had those and Ultraman.

One thing that Bugs me...Buena Vista released DVD's (TMS, the Tick) have lame Disney previews at the beginning.

That's because Disney is the parent company of Buena Vista.

Faylo

Reaction score
Disney can get whatever they want. : ) They're like Paris Hilton, kinda. :stick_out_tongue:

I saw Disney spices in Japan! :O Japanese people are Disney freaks. There was a huge Disney store in the hotel I stayed in when I was in Hiroshima.