1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 16 - Kermit's Big Show / The Card Shark

Discussion in 'Season 1' started by Phillip, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Episode 16 - Kermit's Big Show / The Card Shark
    Disney Channel Premiere: November 9, 2018

In "Kermit's Big Show", The Muppet Babies plan to put on a show for Miss Nanny and decide to work together to incorporate their own creative ideas.

In "The Card Shark", Piggy has to learn how to win at playing a board game without cheating.

If you've seen "Kermit's Big Show / The Card Shark", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I thought it was funny how everyone had their own ideas for the play, including Animal wanted to be a good wolf. I think the Card Shark is the first title card that doesn't have one of the core characters. I liked how the octopus they were so afraid of turned out to be friendly.

Hayley B likes this.
  3. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Lots of classic Kermit rage in the first one, and I loved hearing Jenny Slate sing again. She's got a surprisingly good singing voice. :)