Disney Muppet Show Gift Bags @ Dollar Store!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I was so excited today as I went wondering around the local dollar store to walk upon some really awsome muppet gift bags!
They had one with Kermit and a swirl behind him, Gonzo and Kermit on one, Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, & Gonzo on another (all real puppet poser photos),
But the one that had my jaw drop was one of an image I've never seen before it's a cartoon of Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Scooter, Fozzie, Rats, Rowlf, Dr. teeth, Janice, Floyd, Animal, & a Muppetphone!!
I'm not exactly sure who did the art but it looks allot like the old school muppet cartoons! I'll have a photo for you guys soon!:big_grin:

Wayne

Reaction score
What dollar store was it?
Thanks, Wayne

muppet baby

Reaction score
i can not wait until that time when i get to get to a dollar store and look for those it is going to be great .
i am going to buy as many as i can afford :smile:

Wayne

Reaction score
I'll have a photo for you guys soon!
so where are the photos
Thanks,
Wayne

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
my camera has been in the shop for 2 weeks now it was sitting on it's charger plugged into the wall when my step father decided (without saying anything) to turn off the power to hook up our familys new washer and dryer.
Yeah to say the least he's shorted it out and I should have it back by tommrow.
I only own the one bag but plan to go back and take photos for other people.
& if anyone is interested I can get them for you but you're gonna have to pay me obviously lol.:big_grin: