Disney/Muppets Fan-Fics

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey, try anything, G-man. The people who read fan-fics love cool ideas like that.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I've started my own thread on the matter, "A Muppet Horror Movie"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
EleganceLiberty said:
Two words: Kingdom Hearts.

Don't know what that is? Go look it up.

I do eventually want to do a story where Sora, Goofy and Donald travel to the Muppet Theater and have to save it from Heartless. (Who have killed the guest coming that evening -unbeknownst to the Muppets- and Fozzie wants to use them for his stage act that night)

It'd work, but I'd love to do it as a fancomic someday...

I mean hey, if they can use Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates of the Carribean, why not Muppets?
You do not know how ga ga I would go for that! I love Kingdom Hearts! And I think a Muppet based level would be so amazing that I would not be able to contain my excitement, and I would explode. I was thinkin' that it could be the equivalent of the Winnie the Pooh levels in KH. But I like your idea to!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your faith in my writing and will get started on my first Muppet/Disney fanfic as soon as I can. :smile:

BTW, since I began this topic asking for everyone's feedback on what they think of a Muppet/Disney fanfic, I guess I can ask for your feedback on my view of a Muppet/Star Wars fanfic.

At first, I was thinking of just having the Muppets meet the Star Wars characters in their own universe (kind of like a reverse of the "Mark Hamill" episode of The Muppet Show). But then I thought about replacing some of the original SW characters with Muppet characters (i.e. "Muppet Treasure Island" and "Muppet Christmas Carol"). Either way, the SW saga would be turned around completely.

But I'm not sure. Which idea sounds good? :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Both sound great!

I would suggest the first as best sounding to me though.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
muppetwriter said:
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your faith in my writing and will get started on my first Muppet/Disney fanfic as soon as I can. :smile:

BTW, since I began this topic asking for everyone's feedback on what they think of a Muppet/Disney fanfic, I guess I can ask for your feedback on my view of a Muppet/Star Wars fanfic.

At first, I was thinking of just having the Muppets meet the Star Wars characters in their own universe (kind of like a reverse of the "Mark Hamill" episode of The Muppet Show). But then I thought about replacing some of the original SW characters with Muppet characters (i.e. "Muppet Treasure Island" and "Muppet Christmas Carol"). Either way, the SW saga would be turned around completely.

But I'm not sure. Which idea sounds good? :confused:
They both do sound good! I would love to see you do those! :excited: