Disney On Ice

SSLFan

Reaction score
Anyone ever been to DOI? I've been a few times, but it never really "caught on" to me. I've seen(in this order) Toy Story 2, Jungle Adventures, and Mickey and Minnie's Magical Journey.

I think the reason I hated the whole DOI thing was the poor sound quality. I mean, the sound was so low, we couldn't even tell wheather it was time for some audience participation! Maybe it has something to do with being in that big arena? Beats me.

Besides the poor sound, I guess it was quite enjoyable. But, it can never live up to my first love--Sesame Street Live.:big_grin:

Does anyone have any DOI memories? Or SSL?:shifty:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I remember going to Mickey n' Minney's Magical Adventure also. It was alright, but I wish they went to more places. (when it had 101 Dalmations, Lilo and Stitch, and The Little Mermaid.)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I recall going to one way back when they did The Jungle Book & one when they did The Disney Afternoon.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I went to one when I was little that somehow involved Beauty and the Beast. I really don't remember much of the show itself, I do remember getting a Mrs. Potts piggy bank there which I always loved.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've never been to one before but would love to go!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
The performances now are rather rare, it seems.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I've been to Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin (one poor suitor of Jasmine's fell). I think that's it. As I got older I started nitpicking too much to enjoy it.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
As I got older I started nitpicking too much to enjoy it.
Which shows that we shouldn't abandon our inner child, because seeing the world through the innocent eyes of a child (I say innocent in the terms of a child that's not been corrputed in some form), but yet, still knowing the difference between childhood & adulthood and straddling that fine line could quite possibly be one of the best ways to live life.