Disney Park Pin: 2007 Miss Piggy Year of the..

Faylo

Reaction score
I normally don't like Diz pins much, but I LOVE this one!
Mickey_muppet, do you know if they sell these in other Disney parks? I'm going to Disneyland Paris this summer, so I'm wondering if they'll still be selling it then, or even at French Diz.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Faylo said:
I normally don't like Diz pins much, but I LOVE this one!
Mickey_muppet, do you know if they sell these in other Disney parks? I'm going to Disneyland Paris this summer, so I'm wondering if they'll still be selling it then, or even at French Diz.

nope IF it says JUST Walt Disney World or DisneyLand or Disneyland paris/hong king/etc. on that pin then that is for that disney park ONLY... unless you find a disney pin tradder (castmember or someone visiting) at the park and they have it, then thats the oNLY way youd get it at Disneyland.

Faylo

Reaction score
Okay thanks, I just hope they have something muppety at Disneyland Paris :smile: When I was at Tokyo Disney they didn't have anything muppety :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Falo... Not sure if he's a forum member here, but there's this one guy I know by screen name only of course, HBK1313 who's a major Disney pin collector and trader. He's a frequent member over at the Creatus Maximus forums (though they're a bit more adult than here at MC, especially with no swear filter).
So maybe you could contact him and see if he could help you get one of these Miss Piggy Year of the Pig DisPins.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I can vouch for HBK1313 too! I got an exclusive WDW pin from him last year through the CMX forums. Great guy, and he goes to WDW all the time, so he's sure to easily find whatever pin you might be interested in.

Cheers! Oh, and great pin Stevie! :wink:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Cool pin. Can anyone tell us how much they retail for at Disney?

Smiles

Reaction score
Oh that pin is so cute! Hmmm...my school band is going to Disney next week, perhaps I can get someone to pick it up for me.....